Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Kim Enriquez
Date posted 16 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Finance Manager job based in Taguig City has just become available at one of the leading BPO call centre and customer service companies in the Philippines.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Business Operations Manager, you will be responsible to oversee the Finance team and is expected to play an integral part in the company.
- General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Financial Planning, Analysis, Cost Control, Budgeting and Financial Reporting
- Develop, review and update Finance Policies
- Maintaining and improving the team’s processes and ensure tea, optimisation
- Working with foreign counterparts to help manage overall finance for the global brand
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years’ experience as a Finance Manager in a BPO, Shared Services or IT company.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably CPA or MBA
- Experience in using QuickBooks Online is required
- Must be able to complete assigned tasks and projects within deadlines
- Strong knowledge in Payroll, BIR, TRAIN law and other government regulatory compliance
- With PEZA experience preferred
- Extensive stakeholder management
- Good communication skills who can work in all levels in the organisation
The company is based in Taguig City, amongst the leaders in the BPO industry operating in US, Asia, Europe and Australia and is exponentially expanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.