Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Kim Enriquez
Date posted 16 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Billing Supervisor job based in Makati City has just become available at one of the leading Financial Services (Shared Services) companies in the Philippines.
About the Billing Supervisor Role:
In this role, you will report directly to the Finance Executive Director. You will be responsible to for timely and accurate preparation and distribution of billing and invoices and supporting the team with documentation and recommendations for process improvement.
- Responsible for billing process and projects, G/L entries, customer inquiries, issue resolution and escalations, quality assurance and reconciliations
- Ensure all invoices and associated functions meet SLA and quality requirements.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of quality, reduction of risk and time and cost efficiency.
- Ac as a Subject Matter Expert for specific projects.
- Reviews amortisation schedules and accrual entries, monthly settlement figures and prepares wire transfer memos along with journal entries
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years’ experience in high volume Billing/Invoicing.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with CPA or MBA
- Excellent stakeholder management, analytical and communication skills
- Accountable, team player with leadership experience
- MS Office and general knowledge of GAAP experience
- Amenable to night shift (9 PM to 6 AM)
The company is based in Makati City, amongst the leaders in the Financial Services (Shared Services) industry with more than 1000 FTES already and is exponentially expanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Billing Supervisor role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.