Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Kim Enriquez
Date posted 16 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Record-to-Report Manager job has just become available at a global shared services company.
About the Record-to-Report Manager Role:
The Record-to-Report Manager will report to the General Manager and Controller and will have 10 direct reports. The successful candidate will be responsible for General Accounting, Financial Reporting and Tax Compliance for Global and Manila markets.
- Accounting and closing activities
- Management reporting, analysis and consolidation
- P&L and balance sheet reviews, Fixed Assets/Capital Expenditures accounting and monitoring
- Reconciliations and compliance
- People management
- Continuous improvement of R2R operations and processes
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years’ experience as a Manager in Financial Reporting in a Shared Services environment.
- Certified Public Accountant, preferably with MBA
- Sound practical knowledge of IFRS, applicable GAAP and taxation laws and SOX and ERP applications
- Experience in preparing and analysing finance statements is a must
- External audit experience a plus
- Strong leadership skills, driven, committed and proactive
- Strong business acumen, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
The company is a leading player in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain industry (Shared Services) in Makati City and has been operating for more than 20 years.
If you are a progressive individual with an excellent problem solving and organisational skills, this the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Record-to-Report Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.