Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 telecommunications 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Junior Accountant job based in Makati City has just become available at in one of the multinational telecom business with its headquarters in the UK.
About the Junior Accountant Role:
This position will report directly to the Accountant here in the Philippines, this role will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department for Philippines business operations.
- Work closely with the Accountant on financial reporting, internal controls, cash flow, taxation, budget planning, fixed asset, AR review, and liaising with audit requirements
- Ensure that all financial records are maintained and are in compliance with statutory requirements of Philippines and IFRS.
- Liaise with tax and auditors on all tax and accounting matters
- Other administrative function
To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of three years' experience in end to end accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Being a CPA is an advantage
- Strong understanding of Philippine Tax Compliance Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
This company is a newly-incorporated mobile leasing company in the Philippines, bringing together device-financing solutions to address the needs of consumers, carriers and financiers. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Junior Accountant role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.