Accounts Receivable Manager (Mid Shift)
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Kim Enriquez
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 media Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1820000 1820000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An Account Receivable Manager (Mid Shift) job has just become available in a leading media publishing company, based in Taguig City.
About the Accounts Receivable Manager (Mid Shift) Role:
In ths business critical role, you are responsible for the whole Order to Cash process for Global markets.
- Responsible for order management, accounts receivable, cash applications, credit and collections processes
- Maintains accounts receivables systems, procedures and policies
- People development and management
To succeed in this role, you must have at least seven years’ experience in Accounts Receivable function.
- Degree in Accountancy or any Finance-related course
- At least three to five years’ in a management role
- Strong communication and proficient command of the English language is very important
- Excellent stakeholder management
The company is situated in Taguig City. It has been established in the UK and is known as a leading media publishing company that covers industries with course topics covering investment banking, securities, retirement income planning, insurance, mutual funds, financial planning, finance and accounting, and lending.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Receivable Manager (Mid Shift) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.