Accounts Payable Manager (Marikina)
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-04-29 fmcg Marikina National Capital Region Marikina PH PHP 1170000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Accounts Payable Manager job based in Marikina City has just become available in one of the most successful food companies.
About the Accounts Payable Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall supervision of the Accounts Payable function and the day to day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner. The Accounts Payable Manager will handle completion of payments and control expenses by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices and also provide financial, administrative and clerical support to management.
- Manage, track and review of Accounts Payable Transactions including vendor relations payments, disbursement and expenditures i.e. payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements among others
- Verify and ensure that all AP transactions are correctly entered into SAP prior to posting to minimise adjustments. In addition to verify for:
- Proper supporting documents
- Proper charging of accounts, cost centre, internal order and etc
- Supervise and review of vendor, inter-company reconciliation and accruals
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing and ensure accurate and proper posting of all AP transactions
- Lead and act as the main contact person in all matters relating to Accounts Payable including internal and external audit
- Review, comply or recommend any improvements to AP policies and procedures to management in line with software application or regulatory requirements
- Prepare and provide AP analytical report to management
- Any other ad-hoc matters
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years of experience in Accounts Payable, with minimum two years as a supervisor.
- Qualified Accounting Graduate
- At least five years of relevant working experiences
- Hands-on knowledge in SAP Hana and MS office, added advantage
- Ability to work independently and team player
- With good communication skills
- Highly organised, strong in analytical, problem solving skills and keen eye for details including accuracy
The successful Accounts Payable Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is holds the value being a homegrown household multinational brand and can be demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Payable Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.