Order-to-Cash (O2C) Manager
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Order-to-Cash (O2C) Manager job has just become available in a global logistics company based in Makati.
About the Order-to-Cash (O2C) Manager Role:
The Order-to-Cash (O2C) Manager will report to the GSSC Controller. You will manage the operations of the Order-to-Cash Team will ensure the delivery of Cash Application, Billing, Collections and Accounts Receivable services Global and Manila markets.
- Cash Application process including monthly aging report and follow up
- Billing process and related accounting activities
- Collections, Accounts Receivable, and Bank reconciliation process including related reports
- Develop, recommend, and roll-out people strategies in the following areas that will ensure that the
- Responsible for ensuring the adoption of best practice, standardized OtC processes, a sound resiliency plan, and development, review, and consolidation of a useful and relevant monthly management/ KPI report
- Manage the Team’s relationship with its customers and stakeholders
- Handle other tasks assigned by the GSSC Controller
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years’ of combined working experience in Order-to-Cash and General Accounting , with at least 3 years experience of managing people in a Shared Service / BPO environment
- CPA is a plus
- Strong knowledge on O2C process
- Good leadership skills; ability to handle a team
- Driven, committed, and proactive
- Strong business acumen, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure in process improvement is an advantage
The company is a leading player in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain industry (Shared Services) in Makati City and has been operating for more than 20 years.
If you are a progressive individual with an excellent problem solving and organisational skills, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Order-to-Cash (O2C) Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.