Management Reporting Analyst
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Makati National Capital Region Makati PH PHP 650000 975000 975000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Management Reporting Analyst job is now available in a leading global logistics company based in Makati.
About the Management Reporting Analyst Role:
The Management Reporting Analyst will report to the Accounting Supervisor (RTR). You will be responsible for General Accounting and Financial Reporting for Global and Manila markets.
- Accounting and closing activities
- Management reporting, analysis and consolidation
- P&L and balance sheet reviews, Fixed Assets/Capital Expenditures accounting and monitoring
- Reconciliations and compliance
- Provide support to preparation of Corporate and Management reports
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years’ of combined working experience in Financial and Management Reporting, Controlling, and General Accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least two years exposure in a Shared Services / BPO environment
- Experience in Financial Statement preparations
- Driven, committed, and proactive
- Strong business acumen, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using Oracle system is a plus
The company is a leading player in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain industry (Shared Services) in Makati City and has been operating for more than 20 years.
If you are a proactive individual with excellent organisational skills, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Management Reporting Analyst role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.