Accounts Receivable Lead
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-21 fmcg Taguig National Capital Region BGC, Taguig PH PHP 845000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Accounts Receivable Lead job based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig has just become available in one of the most successful International Food Production and Distribution Company.
About the Accounts Receivable Lead role:
In this role, you will be responsible of review and analysis of RTR’s Revenue Cycle, Trade Finance, Consumer Marketing, Broker’s commissions entries recorded by the process Team (RTR).
- Lead process teams with focus on Record to Report’s Revenue Cycle, Trade Finance, Consumer Marketing & Brokerage (variable, fixed, and inspection fees)
- Maintain the accuracy of the general ledger balances and ensure timely closing of accounts and books
- Coordinate the audit activities of both internal and external auditor in order to meet audit deadlines, and compliance requirements
- Review and approve related broker, trade and non-trade invoices, and payment requests, and endorse them to the VP controller for payment approval
- Oversee the process seams between Revenue Cycle & Trade team and Order-to-Cash e.g. deductions, disallowance, collections and accruals
- Participate actively in Month End Close calls, Balance Sheet and P&L reviews, and monthly Controller’s calls
- Act as information source on actual revenue cycle and trade promotion accounting for Internal Management and Internal Auditors
To succeed in the role, you must have strong computer literacy with proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and competency in PowerPoint and experience in using SAP.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA is a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive and proactive attitude
- Proven track record with process improvements, driving initiatives and achieving results
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively motivate and lead an offshore team
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to put in extra time as needed
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture could be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Receivable Lead role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.