Procure to Pay (P2P) Manager
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Makati National Capital Region Makati PH PHP 1040000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Procure to Pay (P2P) Manager job has just become available in a global logistics company based in Makati.
About the Procure to Pay (P2P) Manager role:
The Procure to Pay (P2P) Manager will report and support the GSSC Controller in managing the operations of the P2P teams under his/ her supervision. He/ she will ensure the delivery of accounts payable services in accordance with the SSC’s Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the divisions. As the P2P Manager, you may act as the primary back-up of the GSSC Controller in the latter’s absence.
- Develop, recommend, and roll-out people strategies in the following areas that will ensure that the P2P Team consistently meet their KPIs and SLAs
- Responsible for ensuring and managing control within the P2P Team
- Ensure the smooth migration of P2P processes to the SSC
- Ensure the P2P Team’s internal control compliance to the Company’s policies and procedures, and with the applicable GAAP
- Manage the P2P Team’s relationship with the division customers and counterparts
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years combined experience in finance and accounting, 5 years of which is in end-to-end procure to pay (i.e. procurement, processing, resolution of issues/ exception items, payments, netting, monitoring and reconciliation of control accounts, reconciliation of vendor statements, and month-end activities).
- CPA is a plus
- Strong knowledge on P2P process
- Strong background in SSC or BPO environment
- Good leadership skills; At least four years' experience in managing/ supervising people
- Experience in process migration and process improvements
- Driven, committed, proactive, organized
- Excellent communication skills
The company is a leading player in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain industry (Shared Services) and has been operating for more than 20 years.
If you are a proactive individual with an excellent problem solving and organisational skills, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Procure to Pay (P2P) Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity!