Accounting & Finance – Senior Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Llyod Salviejo
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 60000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Accounting and Finance Senior Manager job is now available in the largest bank in the world, based in Philippines.
About the Accounting and Finance Senior Manager Role:
You are mainly responsible for ensuring the bank’s accounting affairs comply with applicable laws, regulations, internal policies, procedures and codes by establishing and maintaining frameworks to protect the reputation of the bank and avoid significant financial loss.
- Closely work with the Head of Finance & Accounting Department to create, establish, review and amend the overall accounting policies of the bank to align with the local accounting standards and the company's business model
- Prepare and update accounting manual based on the local standards and the headquarters's template
- Draft annual financial budget for the bank according to the business estimation of relevant departments
- Undertake the review role in the financial management system, to carry out formalities check of invoices and review payments
- Prepare quarterly financial analysis report to the authorised management with necessary information on financial status for decision-making
- In charge of external audit affairs
To be successful in the Accounting & Finance – Senior Manager role, you will need to have a thorough understanding of finance and accounting in a bank setting, with an entrepreneurial attitude to support the business in establishing the Manila Branch.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above; Major in Accounting, Finance or related areas and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least five years' accounting, financing or related experience; Local banking experience is preferred
- Familiar with IFRS standard, accounting and tax policies etc
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Good command of written and spoken English language
This company is the largest bank in the world. It was ranked first place in the three authoritative lists of The Banker’s Top 1000 World Banks, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune Global 500 Sub-list of Commercial Banks. With a solid domestic focus, the client has expanded its global outlook to more than 60 countries and territories, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services.
If you want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.