Senior Accountant (Management Reporting)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Makati National Capital Region Makati PH PHP 650000 975000 975000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Accountant (Management Reporting) job has become available at a leading global logistics company based in Makati.
About the Senior Accountant (Management Reporting) Role:
The Senior Accountant (Management Reporting) will report to the Accounting Supervisor (RTR). You will be responsible for general accounting and financial reporting for the global and Manila markets.
- Accounting and closing activities
- Management reporting, analysis and consolidation
- P&L and balance sheet reviews, fixed assets/capital expenditures accounting and monitoring
- Reconciliations and compliance
- Provide support to preparation of corporate and management reports
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years of combined working experience in financial and management reporting, controlling, and general accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least two years' exposure in a shared services/BPO environment
- Experienced in preparation of financial statements
- Driven, committed, and proactive
- Strong business acumen, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using Oracle system is a plus
The company is a leading player in the logistics distribution and supply chain industry (shared services) in Makati City and has been operating for more than 20 years.
If you are a proactive individual with excellent organisational skills, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Accountant (Management Reporting) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.