General Ledger Manager (with Lease Accounting)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michele Manabat
Job Ref 1806800/001
Date posted 01 June 2022philippines accountancy-finance/accountant 2022-06-16 2022-07-31 retail Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting General Ledger Manager (with Lease Accounting) job has just become available in one of the leading international retail companies in the Middle East. Based in their shared services office in Makati City, this role is part of a dynamic team within the organisation.
About the General Ledger Manager (with Lease Accounting) Role:
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller. You will be responsible for all aspects of accounting and reporting for the company in Manila. You will also set up a strong internal controls environment to help address and minimise risk as well as supporting the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial data to facilitate strategic decision making and drive the success of the operations.
- Manage all financial aspects of operations including financial audits, internal financial reports, tax reports, commercial agreements
- Implement financial process and policy where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately and on a timely manner
- Manage the monthly cost of sales reconciliation
- Ensure that all team members of GL are accounting correctly and consistently
- Manage the maintenance of Oracle setup in relation to set of books, division, departments, stores and accounts, requisition of responsibility user ID, etc.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
To succeed in this General Ledger Manager (with Lease Accounting) role, you must have at least six years' progressive experience in finance and accounting, with at least two years handling a team.
- Experience from a top auditing/accounting firm
- Preferred experience in lease accounting
- Ability to operate well and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and has good time management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
The company is the biggest multi-channel retail company in the Middle East. The culture may be demanding, but with a confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, resilient and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Ledger Manager (with Lease Accounting) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 29 June 2022An exciting General Accountant job has opened up at a manufacturing and production company for their Makati and Cabuyao offices.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 26 June 2022A thrilling Australian Tax Specialist job has just become available in a leading Australian professional services firm in the Philippines. Based in their office Quezon City, you will be part a dynamic team within the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 June 2022An international bank is urgently seeking an Accounting Manager (International Bank) who will oversee the accounting team. The company is one of the continuously growing international banks in the Philippines whose business has aggressive growth plans in the coming years. Due to its aggressive plans of expansion, they are looking for proficient professionals to join their rising organisation in this job.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Cavite CityDate posted: 19 June 2022An exciting Procurement Sr. Manager job has opened up at a leading digital transformation of energy management and automation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 30 May 2022An exciting Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist job has opened up at a manufacturing/electric firm.