Procurement Sr. Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Cavite CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohnel Rojo
Job Ref 1817800/001
Date posted 19 June 2022philippines accountancy-finance/accountant 2022-06-19 2022-08-18 accountancy Cavite City Calabarzon PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Procurement Sr. Manager job has opened up at a leading digital transformation of energy management and automation.
About the Procurement Sr. Manager Role:
The Procurement Sr. Manager Role will report to a Procurement Director, responsible to lead, develop and operationalise the productivity plan for electronics at the Cavite Plant.
- Formulate cross-functional levers for supplier performance, innovation, performance improvement and sustainable growth with key stakeholder validation. Drive productivity projects such as QVE, COS/rebalancing, Lean at Supplier
- Assess and manage the supplier base to ensure flawless sourcing in terms of quality, supply chain, financial risk and contractual discipline. Deliver on all operational and strategic KPIs
- Assess and manage multiple risk factors along the supply chain, e.g. currency risks, supplier risks including tier 2/3, regulatory risks, etc.
- Support and align development and execution of categories strategy. Support Global negotiation. Work across the regional leadership teams to support their requirements within the global context
- Develop and maintain productivity forecasts
- Maintain and track performance dashboard; be accountable for the Cavite electronics productivity performance
- Maintain accuracy of financial records at the cluster level and drive the Annual Procurement Operational Plan (APOP)
- Recruit, develop and mentor a strong team and drive succession planning for key roles
- Comply with PES
- Improve upstream supply chain efficiency with shorter leadtime, just-in-time and on-time principle
To succeed in this Procurement Sr. Manager role, you must have at least at least 12 years of supply chain and procurement global working experience in leadership position with large industrial companies or contract manufacturers (EMS).
- Experience in industrial or automotive industry is a plus
- Experience in managing large global EMS and global teams is a plus
- Strong knowledge of buy analysis, clean sheet cost methodology
- Experience in working in a matrix environment across organisations and functions
- Strong leadership skills
- Minimum of five years of experience at a managerial level role in procurement
- Strong experience in performance management
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a a leading digital transformation of energy management and automation.
If you are self-driven, motivated individual and want to take the next step in your career, this Procurement Sr. Manager role is the one for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 26 June 2022A thrilling Australian Tax Specialist job has just become available in a leading Australian professional services firm in the Philippines. Based in their office Quezon City, you will be part a dynamic team within the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 May 2022A thrilling Australian Tax Specialist job has just become available at a leading professional services firm in the Philippines. On a special hybrid work arrangement, this role will take part of a dynamic team within the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 17 May 2022A thrilling Australian Tax Specialist job has just become available in a leading Australian professional services firm in the Philippines. Based in their office Quezon City, you will be part a dynamic team within the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 29 June 2022An exciting General Accountant job has opened up at a manufacturing and production company for their Makati and Cabuyao offices.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 June 2022An international bank is urgently seeking an Accounting Manager (International Bank) who will oversee the accounting team. The company is one of the continuously growing international banks in the Philippines whose business has aggressive growth plans in the coming years. Due to its aggressive plans of expansion, they are looking for proficient professionals to join their rising organisation in this job.