General Ledger Manager (with Lease Accounting)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michele Manabat
Job Ref 1806800/001
Date posted 14 July 2022philippines accountancy-finance/accountant 2022-07-14 2022-09-12 retail Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting General Ledger Manager (with Lease Accounting) job has just become available in one of the leading international retail companies in the Middle East. Based in their shared services office in Makati City, this role is part of a dynamic team within the organisation.
About the General Ledger Manager (with Lease Accounting) Role:
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller. You will be responsible for all aspects of accounting and reporting for the company in Manila. You will also set up a strong internal controls environment to help address and minimise risk as well as supporting the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial data to facilitate strategic decision making and drive the success of the operations.
- Manage all financial aspects of operations including financial audits, internal financial reports, tax reports, commercial agreements
- Implement financial process and policy where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately and on a timely manner
- Manage the monthly cost of sales reconciliation
- Ensure that all team members of GL are accounting correctly and consistently
- Manage the maintenance of Oracle setup in relation to set of books, division, departments, stores and accounts, requisition of responsibility user ID, etc.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
To succeed in this General Ledger Manager (with Lease Accounting) role, you must have at least six years' progressive experience in finance and accounting, with at least two years handling a team.
- Experience from a top auditing/accounting firm
- Preferred experience in lease accounting
- Ability to operate well and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and has good time management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
The company is the biggest multi-channel retail company in the Middle East. The culture may be demanding, but with a confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, resilient and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Ledger Manager (with Lease Accounting) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at an employer of choice.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at an international multi-brand F&B group.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Accounting Specialist job has opened up in the Makati and Cabuyao offices of a manufacturing and production company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 July 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at a global loss adjusting company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 July 2022A Management Accountant job has become available at a leading manufacturer of paper and board packaging products.