Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rohnel Rojo
Job Ref 1827900/001
Date posted 14 July 2022philippines accountancy-finance/accountant 2022-07-14 2022-09-12 manufacturing-and-production Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Management Accountant job has become available at a leading manufacturer of paper and board packaging products.
About the Management Accountant Role:
The Management Accountant will identify, analyse, manage, and make recommendations to optimise the drivers which deliver efficiencies to manufacturing operations. This role provides high-quality direction based on analysis and investigation accompanied by strong follow-up, with the aim of profit improvement and cost reduction.
- Accurately complete prudent commercial analysis, and timely delivery of all Philippine operations financial reporting
- Prepare, analyse, and report gross margin analysis and assist in month-end closing
- Manufacture cost accounting involving investigation, analysis of costs and variances, follow-up and reporting
- Manage and maintain the Philippine operations budgeting process
- Tightly manage cost control ensuring that operating and capital expenditure is approved strictly in compliance with Company Policy and Authority Levels
- Drive accountability for adherence to standard practice back through the management team to ensure the provision of accurate information and the appropriate use of reports prepared for the business
- Sponsor and deliver change management programmes to the manufacturing operations focusing on improvements in efficiencies and costs. Analyse variance of cumulative works orders
- Prepare and analyse labour, material, and burden/overhead usage reports
- Raw material and WIP reporting (including ageing), analyse inventory evaluation and inventory roll-forward
- Assist production management in interpretation and analysis of factory activities
- Analyse cost accounting data and perform regular cycle count on consumables/other raw materials
- Manage petty cash for the operations group while maintaining internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Prepare collateral reporting and assist in special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by management from time to time
To succeed in this Management Accountant role, you must have an exposure to manufacturing industry focusing on the product costing with the aim of profit improvement and cost reduction.
- CPA with a well-developed commercial acumen within a sales/manufacturing setting
- High level of communication, leadership, and personal integrity
- Exceptional analytical abilities including translating analysis to action
- Must understand product costing using an ERP system
- High level of interpersonal skills in order to be able to work effectively and positively with personnel at all levels in the organisation
- Strong personal accountability for driving and delivering on targets and deadlines
- ERP system – MFG-Pro
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
This company is a leading manufacturer of paper and board packaging products with six manufacturing locations and over 22 sales offices in 15 countries.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Management Accountant role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Accounting Specialist job has opened up in the Makati and Cabuyao offices of a manufacturing and production company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 14 July 2022An exciting Sr Finance Controller job has just opened up at the world’s leading tools manufacturing and distribution company in the Philippines. Based in the head office in Ortigas, this role will be part of an exciting and dynamic team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ParañaqueDate posted: 08 July 2022An exciting Team Lead - Cash Management job has opened up in the Paranaque office of a shared services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Central LuzonDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Finance Business Partner Site Lead job has just opened in the world’s leading food and agricultural manufacturing company in the Philippines. From the site office based in Bulacan, this role takes on a strategic position within the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at an employer of choice.