Staff Accountant III
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ricah De Guzman
Job Ref 1836330/001
Date posted 18 August 2022philippines accountancy-finance/accountant 2022-08-18 2022-10-17 accountancy Mandaluyong National Capital Region Mandaluyong PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Staff Accountant III job has become available at a B2B company based in Mandaluyong.
About the Staff Accountant III Role:
The Staff Accountant is responsible for several general accounting areas, requiring an understanding of general ledger accounting, with focus on fixed assets and intercompany transactions , and adherence to SOX -related processes and controls associated with these areas.
- Compile and review expense reports to ensure appropriate classification as capital assets or expense, tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets
- Track, record and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Prepare other journal entries and reconciliations
- Research general ledger accounts and prepare adjusting entries as necessary
- Assist in monthly closing processes
- Perform income statement and balance sheet analytics
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Identify and drive continuous process improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager/Senior Manager of Accounting
To succeed in this role, you must possess a strong can-do approach and the ability to work autonomously.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least four years of experience in an accounting role
- Able to thrive in an environment characterised by rapidly changing requirements and an ongoing focus on meeting operational objectives
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills
- Able to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Strong commitment to company values and operating principles
- Experience of using SAP, Advanced excel skills
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience manipulating and analysing large volumes of data
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline driven environment; Open to Midshift and/OR night shift
- Experience supporting or working in a large global business
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a B2B company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Staff Accountant III role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Cebu CityDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Accountant (Cebu) job has opened up at a shared services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting Accounting Lead job has opened up at shared Services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 07 September 2022A thrilling Australian Tax Specialist job has just become available in a leading Australian professional services firm in the Philippines. Based in their office Quezon City, you will be part a dynamic team within the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the multinational healthcare companies in the Philippines. Based in BGC Taguig, this role is an exciting opportunity for an overall strategic finance and accounting professional.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting General Ledger Supervisor job has opened up in an electronics company in Pasig.