Credit and Collections Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michele Manabat
Job Ref 1858210/001
Date posted 31 October 2022philippines accountancy-finance/accountant 2022-10-31 2022-12-30 accountancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Credit and Collections Lead job has just become available in a provider of cleaning and hygiene products. Based in Makati, this role is an exciting opportunity for an overall finance and accounting professional.
About the Credit and Collections Lead Role:
In this role, you will be assisting the CC Manager in owning and leading the credit review process with group policies.
- Review new credit limit/assessments/current limits; to route for approvals per Group Delegation of Authority Matrix
- Work with local teams to address credit hold requests
- Manage the trade credit insurance relationships
- Provide guidance and training to local teams on the credit review process
- Ensure efficient management of credit and collections activities while minimising the credit risk for all businesses
- Achieve, monitor and report KPIs against targets for DSO and percent overdue.
- Collaborate with the business to achieve a bad debt reduction target
- Initiate business process improvement initiatives relating to credit and collection to improve the effectiveness and efficiency in the region
- Ensure and support compliance and alignment with corporate policies
- Perform other ad hoc projects as and when required
To succeed in this Credit and Collections Lead role, you must have at least eight years of credit and collections related experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in accountancy/finance/commerce
- Eight or more years of credit and collections related experience
- Knowledge in credit risk management, debt recovery, collection tools, and process improvement is an advantage
- Able to interface with internal and external customers at all levels effectively
- Eye for detail at the same time able to work on a macro view understanding decisions and business/risk impact
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the opportunities for growth is significant.
Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit and Collections Lead role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.