Finance Reporting Analyst (Night Shift)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michele Manabat
Job Ref 1863710/001
Date posted 20 November 2022philippines accountancy-finance/accountant 2022-11-20 2023-01-19 accountancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Finance Reporting Analyst (Night Shift) job has become available as part of a finance global shared services team in the Philippines. Office based in Makati City, this role will be part of a dynamic team in the organisation.
About the Finance Reporting Analyst (Night Shift) Role:
In this role, you will report directly to the Corporate Controller, assisting in the transition You will be responsible for consolidating all financial reports for the global and Manila markets.
- Prepare group reporting package and other statutory requirements
- Lead in the preparation of annual financial statements
- Manage system improvements and other special projects
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of IFRS adjustments as per the company policy and USGAAP
- Set a high standard of performance by providing high quality information and analysis with speed and accuracy
To succeed in the role, you must have experience in general accounting and preparation of financial statements in a shared services set-up.
- CPA is a plus
- Knowledge of audit/management reporting
- Strong exposure to USGAAP
- Able to work with a team
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Strong work ethics, team player, focused and a self-starter
- Willing to work night-shift and as an individual contributor
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Reporting Analyst (Night Shift) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.