Consultant PeiMun Yee
Job Ref 1884530
Date posted 14 December 2022philippines accountancy-finance/accountant 2023-01-09 2023-02-12 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. If you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
About the Recruitment Consultant role:
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To join us, your skills and experience should include:
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
Apply now to learn more!
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 03 January 2023An exciting Financial Controller - Shared Services (US GAAP) job has just become available at one of the leading outsourcing and offshoring shared services companies in the Philippines. Based in the head office in Makati, this role is part of an exciting business growth opportunity.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting FP&A Lead job has become available at an FMCG company based in Makati for someone with business partnering experience.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting General Ledger Manager (with lease accounting) job has just become available in one of the leading international retail companies in the Middle East. Based in their shared services office in Makati City, this role is part of a dynamic team within the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 19 January 2023An interesting Assistant Accounting Manager job has opened up in a retail company based in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting Accounting Head - Shared Services job has just opened up at a shared services startup based in the Philippines. Site office based in Ortigas on a Return to Office structure, this role will take part of a strategic position within the business.