Group Manager - Financial Reporting
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ricah De Guzman
Job Ref 1878670/001
Date posted 20 December 2022philippines accountancy-finance/accountant 2022-12-20 2023-02-18 fmcg Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Group Manager - Financial Reporting job has opened up in a leisure and sports company based in BGC, Taguig.
About the Group Manager - Financial Reporting Role:
The Group Manager - Financial Reporting role is responsible for overall financial reporting and GA activities of the company. the Group Manager - Financial Reporting reports directly to the VP for Finance.
- Reviews/prepares reporting packages
- Conducts regular huddles with R2R TL and GAs to meet timeline of deliverables, monthly calendar schedule, and issues (and resolutions) that may affect reporting deadline
- Primary POC to ensure completeness of financial reports
- Establishes accounting policies and procedure manual
- Assists in the completion of external audit
- Attends monthly core group and finance management team meeting, and weekly catch up meetings with the Senior VP of Finance for IBC
- Ensures accurate and timely monthly closing
- Other duties as assigned related to the work
To succeed in this Group Manager - Financial Reporting role, must possess a strong can-do approach and the ability to work autonomously.
- At least seven years' total experience in the field of financial reporting, with at least four years' experience as manager/assistant manager/team leader
- With experience working with a reputable audit firm strongly preferred
- Preferably with experience handling shared service/multiple companies
- Proficiency in Excel and is knowledgeable in other Microsoft office tools/softwares
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Updated with latest accounting standards
- With experience doing consolidation and reporting packages strongly preferred
- Strong attention to details
- At least three years' experience with external audit either as a client or as an auditor
- Experience handling a team of at least five people
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a leisure and sports company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Group Manager - Financial Reporting role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting FP&A Lead job has become available at an FMCG company based in Makati for someone with business partnering experience.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 22 December 2022An exciting Internal Audit Head (Chinese Speaker) job has opened up in one of the largest local FMCG companies in the Philippines. Based in the office in Ortigas, this position is part of a strategic team in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting Regional Finance Business Partner job has just opened up at one of the world’s leading beverages company in the Philippines. Office based in Taguig, this role will take part of a strategic position within the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 December 2022An exciting Commercial Controller job has opened up at an FMCG company based in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 19 December 2022An exciting Funding and Investment Manager job has become available at an FMCG company based in Quezon City.