Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ricah De Guzman
Job Ref 1887940/001
Date posted 23 December 2022philippines accountancy-finance/accountant 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Accounting Manager job has opened up at the shared services arm of an FMCG company based in Makati.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
The Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing the full spectrum of accounting, taxation and reporting requirements and works closely with Shared Service Centre in managing key processes primarily Account to Report (A2R) and Procure to Pay (PTP).
- Facilitate successful knowledge transfer, ramp-up and stabilisation of both ATR process (GL function) by external Shared Service Centre allocated in Mexico and, P2P activities (Invoice posting and payment) by internal Shared Service Centre allocated in India
- Prepare journal entries required by Philippines’ FP&A leader. Own full set of trial balance. Review and approve the submission of monthly financial statements
- After the month-end closing, review full set of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations. Work closely with TCS to ensure all the accounts are properly reconciled without longed and dummy items
- Act as a coordinator among others functions and vendors. Identify, report issues/risks and influence India AP hub to solve problems in time
- Work closely with both Shared Service teams to ensure activities and internal controls are performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform inventory and costing related activities, e.g., stock-take, inventory adjustments, and standard cost update
- Be responsible for annual statutory audit process, and timely signing of audited financial statements
- Be responsible for annual tax audit initiated by government tax officers
- Be responsible for internal audits
- Be responsible for tax filing and all corporate tax compliance matters
- Manage other tasks and ad hoc duties as assigned
To succeed in this Accounting Manager role, must possess a strong can-do approach and the ability to work autonomously.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent, CPA is preferred
- Eight or more years of related work experience in multinational companies, ideally who has worked in Shared Service Centre environment; two or more years in a managerial position
- SAP experience is a must
- Solid knowledge in Accounting and Taxation
- Auditor experience is a plus
- Can work under pressure, Independent, assertive and able to multitask and prioritise commitments
- Preferably able to start work within short notice
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a Shared Services arm of an FMCG company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Accounting Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Finance Manager job has opened in an insurance company based in Pasig City.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at an insurance company based in Pasig City.