Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Orlando Lipardo
Date posted 28 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Senior Accountant job has just become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Makati City.
About the Senior Accountant Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for the supervision, monitoring, and evaluation of the day-to-day accounting activities of the Company as well as perform tax compliance.
- Ensure all accounting entries are accurate and fully supported
- Perform tax compliance and regulatory compliance, particularly with trade and importations
- Perform analysis and monitoring of accounting data and prepare the financial statement package for stakeholders
- Recommends resolution to complex accounting issues and ensuring the Company’s books are in compliance with accounting standards
To succeed in this role, you must have at least four years of experience in General/Cost accounting and/or Audit and Tax Management with knowledge in inventory management and importations.
- Must be a Finance and Accounting Professional with at least 4 years work experience
- Being a CPA is an advantage
- Top notch communication and business partnering skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Office Applications
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
This international group is a leading pharmaceuticals company that provides healthcare and delivers innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Accountant role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.