Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Kim Enriquez
Date posted 07 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging Finance Director job based in Ortigas City, Mandaluyong has just become available at one of our multinational IT clients, which is a leading global provider of software solutions.
About the Finance Director Role:
The Finance Director will be responsible to oversee the whole finance and accounting function and report to the VP for Finance based in US. The successful candidate will be in charge of the local finance functions and will have two direct reports.
- Lead a team of six people
- General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting
- Taxation and PEZA Compliance. Manage and minimise tax exposures, risk of tax assessments and tax compliance
- Ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting coming from a multinational organisation.
- Degree in Accountancy or any Finance-related course
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Strong background in Tax and PEZA Compliance is a must
- Business orientation, strategic vision of Finance connected to the business
- Ability to communicate at various levels of the organisation
- Experience in BPO and Shared Services environment is a plus
The company is a multinational IT company, based in Ortigas that is amongst the market leaders in software solutions. It has been in the industry for more than 10 years and is known to have a high-performance culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Director role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.