Station Accounting Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Orlando Lipardo
Date posted 11 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Station Accounting Manager job based in Pasig has just become available at an established local fuel company.
About the Station Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the supervision, monitoring, and managing of the accounting activities of the Fuel Stations owned and operated by the Company.
- Ensure all accounting entries are accurate and fully supported for all stations
- Coordinate the month-end closing activities and monthly financial reports
- Perform analysis and monitoring of accounting data and initiate process improvements to the workflow
- Develop forecasts and budgets for the management as well as implement internal controls to safeguard station assets
- Recommends resolution to complex accounting issues and ensuring the Company’s books are in compliance with accounting standards
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years of experience in General/Cost accounting and/or Audit, and Internal Controls.
- Must be a CPA with at least eight years of experience
- Good leadership skills and experience
- Top notch communication skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Office Applications
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
One of the first independent oil and gas companies locally, this company is an established industry player in the Philippines for almost 50 years, and offers a perfect place for a challenging environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Station Accounting Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.