Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Kim Enriquez
Date posted 11 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Senior Accountant job based in Makati City has just become available at one of the leading Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain (Shared Services) companies in the Philippines.
About the Senior Accountant Role:
The Senior Accountant will report to the Accounting Supervisor and will prepare and present the country or the region's financial reports in a timely manner to key stakeholders. Also, you will ensure that the overall accuracy and completeness of the accounts is maintained, while also ensuring there is a strong environment of financial control.
- Overall accountability and ownership of the production and content of the monthly financial reports for one or more countries
- Provide full support to the stakeholders, ensuring deliveries are of the required quality and meet expectations
- Constant review of the accuracy of data being delivered, eliminating the risk of any financial impact which was unforeseen
- Identify process improvements, for approval by the Process Owner
- Work in collaboration with the Compliance team, in the preparation of Group Audit work
- Ensure future migrations and acquisitions are integrated on a timely basis, ensuring processes are absorbed into the standardised model, with complete and accurate accounting from the start
To succeed in this role, you must have at least three years’ experience in Financial Reporting.
- Certified Public Accountant or equivalent, preferably with a Big 4 experience
- Dynamic, hands-on, proactive self-starter, resilience is a must
- Strong team leader with the ability to coach and develop people
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Results driven and a team player
- Customer service approach, focused on serving all key stakeholders
- Certification in Six Sigma / Lean Black Belt / MBB preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project
The company is a leading player in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain industry and has been operating for more than 20 years.
If you are a progressive individual with an excellent problem solving and organisational skills, this the role for you. Great career progressing opportunities await the right person in this Senior Accountant role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.