Finance Country Head
Salary Attractive salary package + car
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 13 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A strategic confidential Finance Country Head job based in Taguig City, BGC has just become available at a manufacturing and production company.
About the Finance Country Head Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will lead country business facing Finance team with ownership of all Commercial, Production and Supply, Research and Development and Corporate Functions finance responsibilities that include financial planning and analysis, monthly business review and business decision support.
- Identify clearly business opportunities and set ambitious targets accordingly that translates into areas for business focus, resources allocation and high quality business planning input
- Provide business with sound risk based analysis on potential impacts, implications and propose potential ways to improve risk management on key economic exposures. In partnership with the business define, implement and monitor key performance metrics
- For all key investment decisions, provide accurate and informative appraisals that drive trade-off discussion and appropriate resource allocation
- Lead the annual budget process
- Ownership of statutory and fiscal representation by managing and overseeing the preparation of statutory, tax and management reports in accordance with local GAAP, tax regulations and group reporting standards
- Manage internal and external audits
- Develop, coach, guide and inspire Finance team and sustain an agile and high performing team
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years’ experience as manager in a Finance and Accounting position in a manufacturing multinational company.
- Certified Public Accountant, MBA preferred
- Positive attitude at work, focused and composed during difficult discussion with stakeholders
- Highly organised, enthusiastic, high sense of task ownership and responsibilities
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Today, the company is present in 90 countries with around than 30,000 employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Country Head role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.