Finance Director (Shared Services)
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging Finance Director (Shared Services) job based in Taguig has just become available at the shared services structure of a global call centre and customer service company.
About the Finance Director (Shared Services) Role:
The Finance Director (Shared Services) will lead a number of specialised accounting structures, ensuring all transactional and operational postings, accounting entries and reconciliations are prepared accurately, completely, and by specified deadlines. The Finance Director will report to the Managing Director of the Shared Services in the Philippines.
- Lead a team of more than 80 people
- In charge of the financial reporting, balance sheet, balance reconciliation and finance & analysis
- Build a strong relationship with the stakeholders, providing them a full support
- Identify process improvements, for approval by the Global Process Owner
- Ensure future migrations and acquisitions are integrated on a timely basis
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting as a Manager coming from a multinational organisation with a people manager background.
- Experience of transactional processes within a multinational, shared service environment
- Certified Public Accountant - preferably with a Big 4 experience
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Resilience is a must
- Strong team leader with the ability to coach and develop people
- Previous experience dealing with teams of at least 50 people
- Availability for night shift
The company is a leading player in the call centre and customer service industry, with operations in 120 countries. In the Philippines, the global shared services has more than 400 people only in the finance & accounting structure.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.