Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 25 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging CFO job based in Makati City has just become available at a retail company.
About the CFO Role:
Reporting directly to the President, you will oversee the day to day activities of the finance team and produce accurate financial and management accounts.
- Analyse and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- In charge of the whole Finance Team: Controlling, Financial Planning and Credit & Collection
- Build a strong relationship with other departments, act as a Business Partner
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the management
To succeed in this CFO role, you must have at least seven years’ experience as supervisor or manager in a Finance and Accounting position.
- CPA preferred
- Game changer attitude, hands-on profile
- Good business orientation with a strategic vision of Finance connected to the business
- Experience in retail is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure
This is a multinational well-established retail company. They started in the Philippines in 1980, specialising in apparel. Today, they also operate in other business like shoes and bags.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.