Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging CFO job based in Makati has just become available at one of the global companies, current present in more than 200 countries.
About the CFO Role:
The CFO will report to the Regional CFO based in Singapore and the President of the Philippines Office. The CFO will develop, manage, and control the Country Finance functions, in accordance with overall Finance guidelines, legal framework and accounting standards with the objective of supporting the management decision-making process in the country and contributing to the achievement of the business objectives, whilst meeting regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership in the definition of the local finance department strategy, policies and procedures within overall Country context, underpinning the success of the business
- Continuously improve financial processes, systems, tools, and techniques and the internal control framework
- Ensure proper billing and cash collection processes are in place in the country
- Analyzes complex issues in finance and significantly improves, changes or adapts existing methods
- Promote cost efficient operations with focus on identifying cost saving measures
- Accountable for the responsibilities for the subsidiary business
- Manage internal & external audits as well as compliance to all local statutory requirements
- Recruit, manage, motivate, coach and develop key members of finance team in the country
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 15 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting coming from a multinational organization with a people manager background. You should be a Finance Head or equivalent for minimum five years.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance, preferably with MBA & audit qualification
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Business orientation, strategic vision of Finance connected to the business
- Experience in Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Industry is a plus
The Company is an European multinational company with almost 100 years.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.