Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-17 new-media-and-internet 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging CFO job based in Taguig has just become available at one of the e-commerce (new media and internet) leaders in the region.
About the CFO Role:
Reporting to the Regional CFO based in Singapore and the CEO of the Philippines office, you will perform as a Finance Business Partner to the CEO and other department heads, offering targeted strategic insights that links financial reports to business strategies across every department in the business.
- Coaching and managing a team of 30 people
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational and financial targets are delivered
- Leading the integration and implementation of the financial planning and processes to meet the rapid growth of the country business and its revenue
- Building and monitoring reliable control systems, understanding and mitigating key elements of the company's risk profile, ensuring healthy cash flow
- Preparing reliable financial reports
- Developing and engaging our stakeholders’ relationship including auditors, strategic brands, third parties, vendors, partners and state authorities
- Developing finance team’s talents and building team capabilities
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 15 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting coming from a fast-paced environment with a people manager background. You should have experience managing a team of more than 20 people.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance, preferably with MBA & audit qualification
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- Good understanding of local and US GAAP as well as local Tax regulations
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Business orientation, strategic vision of Finance connected to the business
- Experience in E-commerce and start-up companies is a plus
The company was launched less than 10 years ago but is now a leader in e-commerce in the region.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.