Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 advertising-and-pr 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A challenging CFO job based in Makati has just become available at one of the global companies, currently present in more than 14 countries in Asia Pacific.
About the CFO Role:
The CFO will report to the Regional CFO based in Singapore and the President of the Philippines Office. The CFO will develop, manage, and control the Country Finance functions, in accordance with overall Finance guidelines, legal framework and accounting standards with the objective of supporting the management decision-making process in the Country and contributing to the achievement of the business objectives, whilst meeting regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership in the definition of the local finance department strategy, policies and procedures within overall Country context, underpinning the success of the business
- Continuously improve financial processes, systems, tools, and techniques and the internal control framework
- Implement new local systems relating to Billing of client activity, payroll, taxation and administrative matters while adopting regional financial reporting criteria
- Manage the Annual Business Planning process working with unit managers and provide quarterly forecast updates
- Manage internal & external audits as well as internal Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Implement key regional tax strategies at a local level
- Participate in client remuneration discussions advising business unit directors of appropriate commission
- Manage information technology investment ensuring both achievement of regional objectives and compliance with budgetary restraints
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 15 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting coming from a multinational organisation with a people manager background. You should be a Finance Head or equivalent for a minimum of five years.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance, preferably with MBA & audit qualification
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Business orientation, strategic vision of Finance connected to the business
- Experience in Media Advertising and PR Industry is a plus
The company is a multinational media advertising and PR company with more than 100 FTEs in the Philippines and five different business units. They have a strong portfolio of clients from FMCG, Retail, Automotive and Pharma industries.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.