Chief Financial Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Antonette Cuaresma
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Chief Financial Officer job has just become available at a leading management company established to serve as a vehicle to handle various business ventures in real estate, financing, and advertising.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
In this role, you will report to the CEO and assume strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have the primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
- Ensure credibility of the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts
- Provide leadership in the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, and consolidation and reporting to the company
- Provide advice on the financial implications of taking on additional business activities
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
To be successful in this Chief Financial Officer job, you must have a solid experience in accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, deal analysis, and negotiations, and investor relationship.
- Graduate of BS Accounting or Finance or related course
- CPA is a must
- MBA / CFA are highly desirable
- More than 10 years' experience in finance and accounting role
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, and ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
This qualified candidate will join a dynamic and enduring business group.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Chief Financial Officer role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.