Finance General Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 fmcg Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 5000000 7000000 7000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance General Manager job has just become available at a leading FMCG company.
About the Finance General Manager Role:
As the Finance General Manager, you will set up the financial controlling model for the region in Philippines in line with the global model and ensure it operates in an efficient and effective manner. In addition, you will provide high quality financial support to the country's FDs and build business partnerships around the region to achieve the company's financial mission.
- High quality and timely financial reporting
- Ensure quality, accuracy, timeliness and financial relevance of the statutory and management information on various levels
- Act as a business partner for the stakeholders
- Monitor tax compliance
- Build a team of 90 employees
- Manage finance performance metrics and finance process performance in the market
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years’ experience in finance and accounting as a manager coming from a shared services or a FMCG environment.
- Leadership, process improvement and change leadership skills
- Excellent pan-cultural impact and influencing skills
- Operational background – experience in building and delivering
- Strong business partnering skills
- Finance/Accountancy graduate. MBA is beneficial
- Strong team leader with the ability to coach and develop people
The company is a leader player in the FMCG industry, with operations in 180 countries and more than 30,000 employees worldwide. If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.