Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 5850000 7150000 7150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging CFO job based in Bonifacio Global City has just become available at one of the fastest growing professional services companies. In this role, you will have full responsibilities over finance functions while overseeing financial reporting/audit/analysis, risk and compliance and internal controls.
About the CFO Role:
The CFO will report to the CEO of the Philippines office. You will drive financial planning and help set the strategic direction of the company as we scale and grow the company, and drive the entire finance and accounting function from the Philippines. You will have interactions with our board and investors and your impact will be felt company-wide.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting process
- Assist in the preparation while monitoring and leading the company’s strategic, expansion (domestic and international) and financial planning plans
- Grow performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company’s strategic direction
- Establish and develop relationships with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Manage financial forecasting, budgeting and treasury processes, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting using ERP system
- Drive opportunities for career growth through remuneration and management incentives strategies
To succeed in this CFO role, you must have at least 15 years’ experience, with no less than eight years of solid experience in a leadership role in finance functions for medium to large enterprises in multinational companies
- Degree in accounting/finance, preferably with MBA and audit qualifications, CPA or CFA
- Strong commercial and strategic sense to be able to drive the business forward via providing leadership and insights to achieve and exceed business plan targets
- Forward-looking and provides strategic recommendations to the senior management team and shareholders
- Dynamic and hands-on individual with the ability to work in a fast-changing and entrepreneurial environment, being hands-on as required
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-oriented
The company has been one of the fastest growing businesses in their market.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this CFO role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.