Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-20 telecommunications Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A strategic confidential CFO job has just become available at a multinational IT services company based in Makati. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible in the end-to-end financial activities of the organisation.
About the CFO Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will oversee the day-to-day activities of the finance team and produce accurate financial and management accounts.
- Analyse and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Take charge of the whole finance team: controlling, financial planning and credit and collection
- Build strong relationships with other departments, act as a business partner
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the management
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years of experience in finance and accounting, with at least two years in a people management role.
- Certified Public Accountant is mandatory
- Game changer attitude, hands-on profile
- Good business orientation with a strategic vision of finance connected to the business
- Experience in Big 4 accounting firm is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure
The company is a well-known player in its business.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this CFO role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.