CFO (with experience in venture capital)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 new-media-and-internet Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 4550000 6500000 6500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging CFO (with experience in venture capital) job based in Makati City has just become available at an internet start-up company.
About the CFO (with experience in venture capital) Role:
Reporting to the CEO of the Philippines office, you will drive financial planning and help set the strategic direction of the company as we scale and grow the company. You will drive the entire finance and accounting function from the Philippines with oversight to all other markets the company operates in. You will have interactions with our board and investors and your impact will be felt company-wide.
- Act as a business partner with top management team and lead the company as financial advisor
- Own the company’s financial plan and strategy including regular updates and adjustments to the financial model and communication of key elements to the management team and board
- Build and manage a finance team in charge of AP, AR, reimbursements and payroll
- Drive the quarterly and annual budgeting and planning process, and financial reporting
- Complete monthly and quarterly budget vs actual variance analysis and drive accountability across the company
- Oversee external firms (tax/audit) and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the monthly accounting close process
- Lead treasury function to optimise capital structure including country and asset-level financing or refinancing, financier relationships and cash management processes such as cash pooling in the country
To succeed in this CFO (with experience in venture capital) role, you must have at least 15 years’ experience in finance and accounting coming from a fast-paced environment with a people management background.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, preferably with MBA and audit qualification
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Business orientation, strategic vision of finance connected to the business
- Experience in start-up companies is a plus
The company was launched three years ago in the Philippines and is expending in the region.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this CFO (with experience in venture capital) job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.