Chief Finance Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michele Manabat
Job Ref 1876280/001
Date posted 21 November 2022philippines accountancy-finance/chief-financial-officer 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 manufacturing-and-production Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Chief Finance Officer job has just opened up at one of the foremost global manufacturing companies in the Philippines. Office based in Taguig City, this role will be part of the strategic management team in the country.
About the Chief Finance Officer Role:
The Chief Finance Officer reports to the President of the Philippines Office. You will develop, manage, and control the country finance functions, in accordance with overall finance guidelines, legal framework and accounting standards with the objective of supporting the management decision-making process in the country and contributing to the achievement of the business objectives, whilst meeting regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership in the definition of the local finance department strategy, policies and procedures within overall country context, underpinning the success of the business
- Continuously improve financial processes, systems, tools, and techniques and the internal control framework
- Ensure proper billing and cash collection processes are in place in the country
- Analyse complex issues in finance and significantly improves, changes or adapts existing methods
- Promote cost-efficient operations with focus on identifying cost saving measures
- Manage internal and external audits as well as compliance to all local statutory requirements
- Recruit, manage, motivate, coach and develop key members of finance team in the country
To succeed in this Chief Finance Officer role, you must have at least 15 years’ experience in finance and accounting coming from a multinational organisation with a people manager background. You must also be a Finance Head or equivalent for a minimum of five years.
- Degree in accounting/finance, preferably with MBA and audit qualifications
- Professional accountancy qualifications (CPA or equivalent)
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Business orientation, strategic vision of finance connected to the business
- Experience in manufacturing or construction is a plus
The company is a multinational benchmark in manufacturing and distribution for housing materials, and equipment. They are known amongst the market leaders in the manufacturing industry.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this Chief Finance Officer role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 20 November 2022An exciting Chief Finance Officer (Corporate Finance - Construction) job has just opened up at one of the foremost construction companies in the Philippines. Head office based in Makati, this role will take part of an exciting business growth opportunity.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 06 November 2022An exciting Chief Finance Officer job has just opened up in one of the foremost international construction companies in the Philippines. Based in Makati, this is a dynamic position within the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 October 2022An exciting Accounting Specialist job has opened up in the Makati office of a manufacturing and production company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 18 October 2022An exciting Chief Finance Officer (Corporate Finance - Construction) job has just opened up at one of the foremost construction companies in the Philippines. Head office based in Makati, this role will take part of an exciting business growth opportunity.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CabuyaoDate posted: 17 October 2022An amazing Tax Specialist job has opened up in a manufacturing company based in Cabuyao.