Chief Finance Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michele Manabat
Job Ref 1870890/001
Date posted 11 December 2022philippines accountancy-finance/chief-financial-officer 2022-12-11 2023-02-09 building-and-construction Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Chief Finance Officer job has just opened up in one of the foremost international construction companies in the Philippines. Based in Makati, this is a dynamic position within the business.
About the Chief Finance Officer Role:
The Chief Finance Officer reports to the President of the Philippines Office. You will develop, manage, and control the country finance functions, in accordance with overall finance guidelines, legal framework and accounting standards with the objective of supporting the management decision-making process in the country and contributing to the achievement of the business objectives, whilst meeting regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership in the definition of the local finance department strategy, policies and procedures within overall country context, underpinning the success of the business
- Continuously improve financial processes, systems, tools, and techniques and the internal control framework
- Ensure proper billing and cash collection processes are in place in the country
- Analyses complex issues in finance and significantly improves, changes or adapts existing methods
- Promote cost-efficient operations with focus on identifying cost saving measures
- Manage internal and external audits as well as compliance to all local statutory requirements
- Recruit, manage, motivate, coach and develop key members of finance team in the country
To succeed in this Chief Finance Officer role, you must have at least 15 years’ experience in finance and accounting coming from a multinational organisation with a people manager background. You must also be a Finance Head or equivalent for minimum of five years.
- Degree in accounting/finance, preferably with MBA and audit qualifications
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- Game-changer attitude, hands-on profile
- Business orientation, strategic vision of finance connected to the business
- Experience in construction is a plus
The company is a multinational benchmark in civil engineering based in Makati City. They are known amongst the market leaders in the engineering industry, with more than 7,500 employees at around 70 locations around the world.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this Chief Finance Officer role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 21 December 2022An exciting Chief Finance Officer (Corporate Finance - Construction) job has just opened up at one of the foremost construction companies in the Philippines. Head office based in Makati, this role will take part of an exciting business growth opportunity.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting Senior Finance Manager - Construction job has just opened up in one of the foremost international construction companies in the Philippines. Based in Makati, this is a dynamic position within the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 26 January 2023An exciting Accounting Manager (Construction) job has just opened up at one of the foremost international construction companies in the Philippines. Based in Makati City, this is a key role in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 03 January 2023An exciting Financial Controller - Shared Services (US GAAP) job has just become available at one of the leading outsourcing and offshoring shared services companies in the Philippines. Based in the head office in Makati, this role is part of an exciting business growth opportunity.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting FP&A Lead job has become available at an FMCG company based in Makati for someone with business partnering experience.