Chief Financial Officer (Healthcare/Distribution)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Michele Manabat
Job Ref 1897530/001
Date posted 06 February 2023philippines accountancy-finance/chief-financial-officer 2023-02-16 2023-04-07 pharmaceuticals Muntinlupa National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Chief Financial Officer (Healthcare/Distribution) job has just opened up at one of the foremost medical distribution companies in the Philippines. Office based in Muntinlupa, this role will take part of a dynamic position within the business.
About the Chief Financial Officer (Healthcare/Distribution) Role:
The CFO will report to the COO and develop, manage, and control the finance functions, in accordance with overall finance guidelines, legal framework and accounting standards with the objective of supporting the management decision-making process and contributing to the achievement of the business objectives, whilst meeting regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership in the definition of the finance department strategy, policies and procedures, underpinning the success of the business
- Continuously improve financial processes, systems, tools, and techniques and the internal control framework
- Ensure proper billing and cash collection processes are in place in the country
- Analyse complex issues in finance and significantly improves, changes or adapts existing methods
- Promote cost-efficient operations with a focus on identifying cost saving measures
- Manage internal and external audits as well as compliance to all local statutory requirements
- Recruit, manage, motivate, coach and develop key members of finance team in the country
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 15 years’ experience in finance and accounting coming from a consumer or distribution company with a people manager background. You should be a Finance Head or equivalent for minimum five years.
- Degree in accounting/finance, preferably with MBA and audit qualifications
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- Game-changer attitude, hands-on profile
- Business-orientation, strategic vision of finance connected to the business
- Experience in construction is a plus
The company is a growing distribution businesses in the Philippines. They are known amongst the emerging leaders in the pharmaceutical, medical devise segments.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this Chief Financial Officer (Healthcare/Distribution) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8841 9325
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Accounting Manager (CPA) job has just opened up at one of the foremost consumer electronic companies in the Philippines. Based in Taguig City, this position is part of a dynamic team in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Finance and Accounting Head (SAP) job has just become available in one of the top agricultural companies in the Philippines whose office is based in Ortigas City. This is a key role within the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Senior Accountant job has opened up at a retail company based in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 March 2023An interesting Assistant Accounting Manager job has opened up in a luxury retail company based in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 06 March 2023An exciting Financial Accountant job has just become available in one of the largest local FMCG companies in the Philippines. Office-based in Makati City, this role will take part of a dynamic team within the organisation.