Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 04 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Finance Manager job based in Bonifacio Global City has just become available in one of the best-known and most respected health-care brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of products for eye health, throat and respiratory indications, dermatology and aesthetics.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you will be required to assist the Finance Director (APAC) based in Thailand while managing a team of 3 direct reports. The Finance Manager will be in charge of Financial and Management Accounting/Finance for their 4 business units while interacting with other departments and implementing controls.
- Preparation and finalisation of Corporate Reporting on a monthly basis including internal control and financial certification, etc.
- Oversee, review and update forecasts, Outlook, Operating Plan (OPPLAN) and Strategic Plan
- Partner closely with the business on providing analysis/financial reports to monitor performance against budgets and other business areas like sales and marketing, distribution, supply chain and contracts etc.
- Involvement in operational activities - distributor meetings, liaison with internal auditor, tax consultants and external auditors, bankers, etc.
- Lead and participate in the yearly audit & annual/quarterly tax schedules and queries including Year-End Tax Package from Corporate Tax
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Supervisor to ensure a smooth supply chain process and inventory management
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 7-10 years' total experience in management and financial accounting, financial planning & analysis and taxation, with five of those in a people manager role.
- Candidate must be a CPA
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak the language
- Must be willing to work in BGC, on a day shift schedule, Mondays through Fridays
The company is a reputable health-care firm that is well-respected globally.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.