Finance & HR Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Location Quezon City
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 14 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging Finance & HR Manager job based in Quezon City has just become available in one of the global food companies. It’s a newly set up company in the Philippines, but they have been in the business since the 1930’s, and has businesses based in 11 countries.
About the Finance & HR Manager Role:
The Finance & HR Manager will be in charge of overall accounting, financial planning, and business partnering, while interacting with other departments and implementing controls. The role will also support the company in their HR business needs like employee engagement, resource planning, while establishing and ensuring HR processes, policies, and practices are in compliance to local statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Preparation and finalisation of reporting on a monthly basis including internal control and financial certification, etc.
- Partner closely with the business on providing analysis/financial reports to monitor performance against budgets and other business areas like sales and marketing, distribution, supply chain and contracts etc.
- Partner with Regional HR to develop and implement HR strategies and programs in the Philippines to support business needs
- Establish and ensure HR processes, policies, and practices
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years of total experience in Finance, preferably from the same industry.
- Candidate must be a CPA, Finance commercial operations background
- Good knowledge of Human Resources Management and Local Labor Law
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language, given the interactive nature of the job
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City, on a dayshift schedule, Mondays through Fridays
The company is a global food firm set up in the Philippines.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance & HR Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.