Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-14 engineering 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An attractive Treasury Manager job based in Parañaque City, Manila has just become available in one of the global leaders in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport. They have roughly 150,000 employees across 100 countries.
About the Treasury Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Treasury based in Singapore, you will be in charge of managing the company’s cash flows, while providing treasury forecasting and fund utilisation.
- Coordinate with different departments for the weekly and monthly treasury forecasting reports and requirements
- Manage and monitor foreign exchange transactions, loan requirements, short-term money market placements, foreign exchanges currency and bank statements in SAP
- Maximise fund utilisation while optimising interest rates for loans and short-term placements
- Network with accredited banks for the enhancement of company’s new projects while reviewing bank agreements and negotiating bank charges of company’s projects
- Manage and authorise bank transfer funds and bank related transactions
- Coordinate with BSP for any reportorial requirements
To succeed in this role, you must have seven years' practising in treasury transactions with at least a year in management capacity.
- Bachelor of Science degree in any business related or Commerce course
- Confident in handling banking relationships
- Candidate must be willing to work in Sucat, Paranaque, Mondays-Fridays on a regular shift
- Experienced in Treasury Transactions such as Cash Management, Foreign Exchange/Hedging, Liquidity, Letter of Credit
- Prior exposure in a multi-national or large corporate environment, preferably in a regional setup
The successful Treasury Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Treasury Manager role.
Apply today and for this exciting opportunity.