Finance Director, Tax Reporting & Statutory Compliance
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 call-centre-and-customer-service 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging Finance Director, Tax Reporting & Statutory Compliance job based in Taguig, Manila has just become available at the shared services structure of a global call centre and customer service company.
About the Finance Director, Tax Reporting & Statutory Compliance Role:
The main goal of the Finance Director, Tax Reporting & Statutory Compliance is to ensure in scope country statutory and tax compliance specific requirements are delivered on time and in the required quality.
- Preparation and submission of various tax reports, delivery of schedules necessary for the computation of taxes and preparation of tax returns
- For statutory compliance preparation, responsibilities cover submission of reports and schedules in compliance with regulatory requirements including supporting the statutory audit, system of record set-up and corporate secretary requirements
- Oversee the migration of tax reporting and statutory compliance work from all markets covered by the Shared Services
- Work closely with all key partners and stakeholders to capture data and deliver required reporting and filing
- Build a robust internal control environment to ensure goals are met with the required compliance, quality and timeliness
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years’ experience in Tax Reporting & Statutory Compliance as a manager coming from a multinational and shared services organisation with a people manager background.
- Certified Public Accountant or equivalent - preferably with Big 4 experience
- Game changer attitude, hands-on profile
- Resilience is a must
- Strong team leader with the ability to coach and develop people
- Ability to interact with all levels in the organisation
The company is a leader player in the call centre and customer service industry, with operations in 120 countries. In Philippines, the global shared services has more than 400 people only in the finance & accounting structure.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.