Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 electronics 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Financial Controller job based in BGC, Taguig City, Manila has just become available in a multinational consumer electronics company to be in charge for all accounting, reporting and financial business support related to the operations in the Philippines.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director Philippines and the Regional Financial Controller. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of planning and budgeting systems, management of financial resources to ensure healthy cash flow, analysis and interpretation of trends requiring management attention, the preparation of financial and management reports and procedures, and the interpretation of findings and specific recommendations to the General Manager.
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the General Manager
- Evaluate the need for new technology to meet the organisation's financial data processing, control, and reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable and credit control
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organisation are met including Withholding Tax, Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, cared for, amortised, and disposed of as appropriate
- Negotiate with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate.
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years of experience in finance and accounting as manager.
- Certified Accountant (CPA)
- Hands-on profile, independent and autonomous
- Professional, ethical and reliable
- Able to communicate very effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.