Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 16 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Financial Controller job based in Muntinlupa City, Alabang has just become available at one of the hotel management companies operating in the Philippines and in Indonesia.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this role, you will be sitting in the senior management team while reporting directly to the Country Manager in the Philippines. You will be responsible for all aspects of internal controls, financial reporting, balance sheets, and process improvement. This Financial Controller role will handle a team.
- Responsible for all areas of financial accounting, statutory and fiduciary compliance for the business operation in Manila
- Responsible for assessing risks and creating a strong internal controls environment to manage the risks associated with running the operation
- Manage all financial aspects of operations including financial audits, internal financial reports, tax reports, commercial agreements
- Implement financial process and policy where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately and on a timely
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years' strong background in external and internal audit with preferred experience in the hospitality business.
- Certified Accountant (CPA)
- Hands-on profile, independent and autonomous
- A people manager and team player
- Able to communicate very effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.