Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 building-and-construction 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An attractive Financial Controller role has just become available in a multinational real estate shared services company.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this role, you will report directly to the SEA Finance Director based in Singapore and have seven direct reports. You will be responsible for overseeing all areas of finance and accounting for the operations and shared services arm of the organisation.
- Financial Planning, Analysis, Financial Modelling, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Group Consolidation and Financial Reporting
- Oversee Audit, Taxation, and Compliance for the three entities
- Provide financial reports, analysis, and recommendations with stakeholders
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years’ of work experience in Finance and Accounting acting as a Business Partner.
- Proficient in any ERP system (preferably with experience in migration of ERP system)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and good business and finance acumen
- Strong leadership and managerial skills with high professionalism
The company is based in Makati City and amongst the market leaders in real estate and property, having almost 1000 FTES. They have a stable team and are exponentially growing.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.