Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 call-centre-and-customer-service Mandaluyong National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 3120000 3120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Financial Controller job based in Ortigas City, Manila has just become available at one of the IT services companies to be in charge for all accounting, reporting and financial business support related to the operations in the Philippines.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the General Manager for Philippines and the Regional Financial Controllers based in the Hong Kong. You will be responsible for all aspects of corporate governance and financial control for the company in Manila and for assessing and highlighting financial and operational risk to the executive board. You will also set up a strong internal controls environment to help address and minimise risk as well as supporting the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial data to facilitate strategic decision making and drive the success of the operation.
- Responsible for all areas of financial accounting, governance, statutory and fiduciary compliance for the business operation in Manila
- Responsible for assessing risks and creating a strong internal controls environment to manage the risks associated with running the operation
- Manage all financial aspects of operations including financial audits, internal financial reports, tax reports, commercial agreements
- Implement financial process and policy where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately and on a timely manner
- Produce the financial planning & analysis for Manila
- Responsible for producing the budget and re-forecast for the Manila operation cost base
- Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years' experience in finance and accounting, and three years of those as manager.
- Certified Accountant (CPA)
- Hands on profile, independent and autonomous
- Professional, ethical and reliable
- Able to communicate very effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The company is in the Philippines for two years, today they have around 1,000 FTEs and expecting a intense growth until the end of the year. Globally, they are present across 16 locations with over 10,000 employees worldwide.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.