Customer Finance Manager
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-07 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An attractive Customer Finance Manager job based in Makati has just become available in one of the leading manufacturers, distributors and marketers of Dairy products in the FMCG industry.
About the Customer Finance Manager role:
In this role, you are the business partner for the Sales Director and his senior Management team. You are responsible for leading the Customer Finance agenda, including leadership of the financial interventions required for customer/channel performance, pricing, promotions and trade terms and ensuring compliance and controls. You have a team of 11 FTE’s reporting to you consisting of Customer Finance Analysts (3 FTE) and Credit Control (8 FTE). You will report directly to the Finance Director.
- Understands key drivers and leads action to improve financial performance at Customer level across brands, investments (both promotional and A&P), pricing, and growth building blocks
- Visibly leads value creation and brings multi-functional team together to deliver on opportunities identified and goals
- Support customer/channel strategy, segmentation and profitability targets. Helps define how we will play to win and propose appropriate investment allocation
- Implementation of frameworks such as Net Revenue Management to drive margin improvements through Pricing, Promotions and Trade Terms design
- Drives trade spend efficiency - trade terms governance, bench marking investment levels across customer teams, budget controls and Trade Spent ROI framework including post launch learning with actions to improve Financial delivery. Drives ROI mindset.
- Oversees collection, DSO & overdue management
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years’ experience in Sales Finance Business Partnering with at least three years' in a managerial position.
- Can leverage on a deep understanding of FMCG, retailer, distributor landscape
- Strong inter-personal skills, presence and influence to maintain effective professional relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Communicates effectively both verbal and written
- Highly analytical and able to deliver financial data in a user friendly and relevant manner
- Drives ROI mindset and builds capability of multi-functional team on financial acumen
- Continually brings the outside in – consumers, customers, category, competition
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and SAP ERP systems
The successful Customer Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude with experience in Commercial Finance in an FMCG environment, looking to bring value to a business, this is an excellent opportunity.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.