Finance Business Partner Manager
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-02 retail Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A challenging Finance Business Partner Manager job based in Taguig has just become available at one of the retail e-commerce leaders in the region.
About the Finance Business Partner Manager role:
The Finance Business Partner Manager will report to the Head of Finance based in the Philippines office. You will build partnership with operations, sales & marketing teams.
- Provide effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Initiates, coordinates and tracks financial processes improvements and ensures compliance with appropriate financial standards and best practices
- Coordinate and input into the annual planning cycle; liaison with key stakeholders and provision of analysis and advice
- Assist in completion of budget adhering to the budget setting process as define by the Finance Department and completing to timetable
- Ensure that corporate initiatives and requirements are communicated to the Business and provide appropriate support in complying with these
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
To succeed in this role, you must have at least four years’ experience in Finance and Accounting, preferably in a Big 4 firms and/or handled a role with focus on Financial Reporting & Analysis or Finance Business Partnering.
- CPA/CMA/CFA is preferred
- Aptitude to recognise the need for continuous process improvement and provide creative solutions to increase process efficiency
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Business orientation, strategic vision of Finance connected to the business
The Company was launched less than 10 years ago and is today the leader in e-commerce in the Region.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.